Join .bitGuild and Help Build a Better Web3 World
I. What is .bitGuild?
.bitGuild is comprised of a group of highly creative and action-oriented individuals from the .bit community. Members are provided with a platform that allows for a high degree of freedom to leverage your strengths. Members can improve your level by contributing to the .bit ecosystem. The higher the level, the greater the member’s contribution to the .bit community, and the more benefits you can enjoy. These benefits include, but are not limited to, exclusive roles, avatars, and priority access to new .bit features.
The three levels of .bitGuild:
II. How to join the .bitGuild?
Initial Recruitment of 100 Members for .bitGuild
From now until April 17th, .bitGuild will officially launch its first recruitment, with successful members receiving the Ranger role.
What are the benefits of being a Ranger?
1) Obtain a unique Ranger role.
2) Obtain BP, which can be accumulated to upgrade to Leaders.
3) Participate #💰BuildToEarn, contribute to the construction of the .bit ecosystem, and earn $USDT.
…(more benefits to be updated continuously)
How to become part of the first batch of .bitGuild members?
Simply complete a simple task: Donate a project’s branded .bit to the corresponding project.
- The project’s Twitter followers must be greater than 20k.
- Follow these steps:
- Step 1: Contact the project manager and introduce .bit.
- Step 2: Register the project’s .bit account and donate it to the project, and send the tweet draft and certificate poster to the project.
- Step 3: Wait for the project to send a tweet confirming the receipt of their brand .bit name. Send the tweet url 👉 #③get-guild-role(http://discord.gg/did)
3. Need help?
- How to get the certificate poster? 👉 #②design-support(http://discord.gg/did)
- The tweet draft can be referenced from the following links and add @dotbitHQ and your Twitter handle to the tweet. https://twitter.com/SkylandNFTs/status/1625815201240203264 https://twitter.com/HabitTrade/status/1627937438965563394
4. Rewards: .bit Ranger Role + 100 BP/project (up to 500 BP)
How many people will be recruited in the first batch of .bitGuild?
100 people. The first 50 will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. The remaining 50 will be ranked according to the number of projects donated (calculated in multiples of 5 if the number exceeds 5). If the quantity is the same, they will be ranked in order of the time the donation tweet was posted, and the first 50 will be selected.
Who or what is .bitGuild to?
- .bit owners
- .bit community
- .bit protocol
What is the mission?
- Expand the .bit ecosystem. Explore more use cases for .bit in Web3, and connect more Web3 projects.
- Increase the visibility of .bit. Attract more projects, communities, and individuals to join the .bit ecosystem and use SubDID.
- Realize the vision of .bit. Help more people have their own Web3 DID and take back their data sovereignty.
What if the brand .bit name of this project has already been registered?
You can choose a similar name to donate to the project (if they are willing to accept it). For example, xxxx + HQ, their full name/abbreviation, etc.
What benefits will I get by joining .bitGuild?
The benefits system is constantly being improved and launched. Stay tuned for updates.
How can I increase my level in .bitGuild?
We are constantly refining and launching the .bitGuild upgrade system, so please stay tuned. It will be related to your contributions in the .bit ecosystem and community activity.
What is BP?
BP is an exclusive point system for the .bit community, designed to incentivize the .bit Fam to build the .bit ecosystem together. You can earn BP by contributing to the ecological construction of .bit and joining .bitGuild, and thus gain a higher level, higher benefits, and rewards. In the future, BP will be able to redeem various benefits, such as .bit T-shirts, .bit hats, .bit account vouchers/renewal vouchers, etc. Specific rules will be announced soon.
How can I check my BP?
Currently, we will periodically disclose the BP values of .bitGuild members. The BP Bot is still under development.
Are the roles and corresponding benefits obtained after joining .bitGuild?
.bitGuild will have a corresponding elimination system, and detailed rules will be explained in the future.
Is there a limit to the number of people in .bitGuild?
The upper limit of Captain is 20 people. If there are more than 20 people, the community will vote or use other methods to select. Members who have got the Captain Role will be permanently recorded in the list of past Captains.
I used to be a Mod in the community and participated in the SXP rules. Will my role change now?
All past Mods will be automatically assigned as Ranger, Leader, Captain based on their past contributions. Some members need to donate a brand .bit to a project before April 17th, otherwise, they will lose their Ranger role. The Ranger identity of Mod does not occupy the first batch of Ranger recruitment quota. Details will be posted in the Mod exclusive channel.
Team Blog: blog.did.id